The Empowering Education with Microsoft Tools Webinar Series is designed to address the evolving landscape of K-12 education technology. In this interactive series, you’ll explore the transformative power of EdTech, including Digital Inking, Windows 11 Accessibility Features, and Learning Accelerators within Microsoft 365 Education.
What to Expect:
- Gain practical knowledge of Microsoft Windows 11-based tools to enhance teaching and learning
- Learn strategies for creating inclusive and efficient learning environments
- Empower your students with cutting-edge technology
- Prepare learners for future educational challenges
Join the CDW Amplified for Education webinar series to learn how to use Microsoft and Windows 11 tools for student success while discovering innovative and effective strategies to reshape your approach to education.
Executive Function and Accessibility for Windows 11
Enhance executive function and self-regulation skills with Windows 11. Features like Accessibility Center, focus mode, Microsoft To-Do, Immersive Reader, search, and Edge browser aid in planning, organizing, task management, and decision-making. Join this session to leverage these tools for improved learning outcomes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to use these powerful tools to work more efficiently and effectively!
- IT professionals will discover how, unlike other operating systems, Windows 11 supports learners’ executive function skills beyond the classroom and into college and career.
- For Educators, this session will show you how to use Windows 11 to enhance your executive function skills and optimize your learning experience.