What is ILTPP and why should I join?
ILTPP is a free, statewide cooperative of Illinois K-12 educational entities that aggregate buying power and expertise to procure technology products and services at better prices than are available to an individual organization. ILTPP helps save you time and money.
Who is eligible to become a member?
All contracts allow the following entities to purchase.
- Public Pk-12 school districts
- Private Pk-12 school districts
- Regional Offices of Education and Programs
- Special Education Districts and Cooperatives
- Vocational Technology Schools
- Learning Technology Center
- Educational Service Agencies
How do I join?
- Step 1: Register your institution.
- Institutions only need to register one time. Registered institutions can be found here. ???
- Step 2: An email confirmation will be received and approved within 48 hours.
- Step 3: After your institution is confirmed, you will receive an email with a link to create an individual membership.
- Step 4: Create your individual membership.
- Step 5: Your account is ready! You can now access “How to Order” information on all ILTPP contracts.
What is the cost?
Membership for ILTPP is entirely free!
Do ILTPP Partners allow purchase orders?
Most ILTPP Partners allow customers to use purchase orders. For contract-specific details, please see the contract profile page or contact the Account Manager listed on the contract page.
Are ILTPP contracts E-Rate Eligible?
Some product categories that meet the requirements for E-Rate purchases. If you have additional questions about E-Rate, please contact Mindy Fiscus, our Director of Government Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I forgot my username/password. Who should I contact?
Please contact email@example.com for membership information.
I have additional questions. Who should I contact?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.