Building the capacity of districts to improve education through technology.
ILTPP offers Illinois PK-12 schools and other eligible educational entities the advantage of saving time and money on technology-related product and service purchases. We combine the purchasing power of Illinois schools to offer aggressive pricing. We also save you time by handling the RFP process for you.
Currently serving over seven hundred fifty (800) school districts, private school, and educational service agency members, ILTPP represents over 2 million students and staff. ILTPP.
ILTPP provides members with the following benefits:
- Competitively bid contracts. Most ILTPP contracts are competitively bid, saving districts time and money during the RFP process.
- Savings. ILTPP negotiates all contracts to save members money. Percent savings depends on the contract and purchase quantity, ranging from 5% to 50%.
- Transparent Pricing. Prices are posted on products to give buyers a better idea of savings.
- Accountability. ILTPP audits vendor prices quarterly to ensure members have the best possible pricing.
- Volume Discounts. Many contracts are structured to allow buyers and vendors to negotiate discounts based on quantity. Posted prices are usually for an amount of one, and discounts can be arranged for any volume purchases and still be valid ILTPP purchases.
- Quotes. Members can submit quote requests, and ILTPP will coordinate with multiple vendors to ensure members have enough information to make informed decisions.
All PK-12 school districts and educational service agencies in Illinois are eligible to participate in ILTPP contracts.
- Public PK-12 districts
- Private PK-12 schools
- Regional Offices of Education & Programs
- Special Education Districts & Cooperatives
- Vocational Technology Schools
- Learning Technology Centers
- Educational Service Agencies
Additional entities may be eligible depending on the individual contracts
ILTPP Members are defined as those entities who have a member account as well as those who have purchased through an ILTPP contract within the previous fiscal year. Membership is renewed annually unless terminated by the Member.