Facility Solutions Group (FSG) has been successfully helping schools become more energy efficient by upgrading to LED lighting and other comprehensive projects that reduce energy usage. FSG has helped many schools and municipalities with improving indoor air quality and HVAC efficiency. The pandemic has increased our awareness of indoor air quality and the impact it has on children’s cognitive function.
FSG has been a trusted vendor for the AEPA and participating CO-OP states since 2018. Competitively bid CO-OP Agreements allow members to select vendors and proceed with projects that are bid and awarded under state regulations. Members are able to select vendors with confidence and save time and money from the traditional bidding process.
- FSG is one of the largest distributors of lighting materials offering a variety of top tier manufacturers
- Comprehensive Energy Audits, Installation & Training
- Building Disinfection and Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Inside Sales and Customer Service
AmTab Manufacturing Corporation is a leading innovator in the K-12 Dining Commons and K-12 Food Courts marketplace providing customized tables, mobile Booth Systems, interior décor signage, and branding. It is our customer base that has driven us to enter additional learning environments and products such as traditional classroom furniture, STEM environment furniture, outdoor furniture, music/performance risers & portable stages, and waste & recycling receptacles.
Our products contain the highest quality raw materials and construction features that exceed industry, ANSI, and BIFMA standards. We also incorporate renewable, recycled, and recyclable materials in our products while also using design considerations for the environment. LEED construction is used in the design of our products and we are MAS Green Certified. As our products are “Made in the USA” from locally sourced materials, there is no threat of overseas shipping delays.
Our design team is available for space planning, furniture migration strategies, assistance with furniture selection, and the creation of drawings. They work with the specific needs of a space and can visit the space if necessary. Our design team offers elite spaces with stunning personalized graphics and designs as well as interior décor services.
- 50% Discount from list price across our entire catalog, even those items outside the scope of the ILTPP/AEPA contract.
- Available to you!! All operations are housed in our facility in Bensenville, Illinois, and readily available to Illinois member schools. Manufacturing, product questions, design assistance, and shipping are accessible to help members make the decisions they need to make quick and complete projects efficiently.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager
Manager – Education Partnerships
Looking for Solutions?
Visit the catalog to see new ways to enhance your learning environment.
Learn More About AmTab Manufacturing
Like you, Demco believes children everywhere should have access to an education that prepares them for a lifetime of curiosity and growth. That’s why Demco’s mission is to help educators and librarians engage and empower the families they serve.
For nearly 120 years, Demco has anticipated students’ changing needs and helped educators and librarians meet them by creating and supplying innovative products and services. Along with essential supplies, critical equipment, and engaging learning materials, Demco offers an extensive collection of 21st-century furniture to help you create inspiring and inclusive learning spaces and experiences for your students.
- Receive 8 % off furniture listed in the Demco full line catalog or on www.demco.com
- Receive discounts off MSRP Prices for the following product lines and manufacturers: Demco Proprietary Lines, Allied, Mooreco, Muzo, Haskell, Smith System, Paragon, Tenjam.
- Design and installation services are available upon request.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Please contact our inside sales department for everyday orders and general inquiries. Please reference C10903 for contract pricing or let them know you are an ILTPP member.
Alli Starry, Inside Sales Specialist
800-462-8709 ext 2396
For larger projects needing installation or design, please contact our Business Development representative
Lynne Gruneberg, Business Development Representative
Learn More About Demco