Total Technology holds the contract for device buyback, focusing on mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. This contract helps organizations and agencies maximize the value they get back for devices they are decommissioning, effectively putting funds back into their budgets.
Total Technology has been working with schools and governmental agencies since 2011. Total Technology has a national reach, but a local approach, with two state-of-the-art facilities to process devices.
As 1-1 initiatives have become more prevalent, so has the need for Device Buyback. Each year Total Technology processes hundreds of thousands of devices extending the life cycle in most cases. Their environmentally sound approach extends the life of a device whenever possible and responsibly recycles devices when they are beyond economical repair & truly end-of-life.
With this contract, maximizing the funds you get back for used, yet still functional, devices you are retiring. You can count on Total Technology to perform all the heavy lifting from quote to logistics to payment. We make it simple.
- Quick Quote After you provide a device list with specifications, Total Technology will provide you with a quote on the value of your equipment.
- Shipping Total Technology’s quote includes all shipping costs, so you never pay freight costs.
- Device Audit Total Technology completes a transparent audit with reporting by serial number while destroying data and removing any asset tagging.
- Quick Payment Within 30 days of audit completion, payment for the project will be in your hands.
- Repurpose Total Technology then achieves its goal of extending the lifecycle of your equipment by putting your equipment into the hands of a customer that sees the value of the devices.
Total Technology can also implement TechU, a community marketplace, at no charge. With TechU, you can provide an essential service for your surrounding community. Making low-cost fully tested devices available to the community that, in many cases, funded the original purchase is the right thing to do. Schools and agencies typically want a community sale but don’t have the capacity to administer the sale or provide support and customer service. Again, Total Technology handles all of the heavy lifting.
With Total Technology’s you can get funds back into your budget for your next deployment creating a more sustainable technology program. You can also be assured that your devices will be managed, meeting all the data security and environmental requirements for devices that do not meet reuse criteria.
Contract Details & Ordering Information
|Contract Number||AEPA 023-E|
|Contract Duration||03/01/2023 - 02/28/2024|
Charter PK-12 Schools, Federal & State Agencies, ISC/ROE/Regional Programs, Municipalities, Non-Profit Organizations, Non-Public PK-12 Districts & Schools, Public Libraries, Public PK-12 Districts & Schools, Special Education Public PK-12 Schools, Special Educational Private PK-12 Schools, Vocational Technology PK-12 Schools