Building the capacity of districts to improve education through technology.
The following types of institutions are eligible for membership:
- Public PK-12 district
- Private PK-12 schools
- Regional Offices of Education & Programs
- Special Education Districts & Cooperatives
- Vocational Technology Schools
- Learning Technology Centers
- Educational Service Agencies
Additional entities may be eligible depending on the individual contracts.
Individual members receive full member benefits:
- Stay informed with a member-exclusive subscription to the monthly e-newsletter
- Receive special buy e-blasts
- Gain access to the Members Only resources on iltpp.org where you’ll find contract pricing, product overviews, webinars and more
- Become eligible to serve on an ILTPP committee (if selected)
ILTPP reserves the right to evaluate all membership applications and make a determination of eligibility at its sole discretion. ILTPP may require additional documentation or evidence supporting accreditation or qualification for an instution membership.