Building the capacity of districts to improve education through technology.
Currently serving over seven hundred fifty (750) school district, private school, and educational service agency members, ILTPP represents over 2 million students and staff. ILTPP Members saved an average of 21% with ILTPP contracts in FY18.
ILTPP provides members with the following benefits:
- Competitively bid contracts – saving schools time and money!
- A contractual commitment from vendors to provide the most favorable pricing.
- Publicly posted prices on all products, giving buyers a better idea of savings.
- ILTPP staff audits vendor prices quarterly to ensure that they are discounted beyond wholesale and street prices.
- Volume discounts – The ILTPP bid is specifically structured to allow buyers and vendors to negotiate discounts based on quantity. Posted prices are for a quantity of one. Discounts can be negotiated for any volume purchases and still be valid ILTPP purchases as long as the order is identified as an ILTPP member order, according to contract terms and conditions.
- Quote requests can easily be submitted through your member account.
All PK-12 school districts and educational service agencies in Illinois are eligible to participate in ILTPP contracts.
- Public PK-12 districts
- Private PK-12 schools
- Regional Offices of Education & Programs
- Special Education Districts & Cooperatives
- Vocational Technology Schools
- Learning Technology Centers
- Educational Service Agencies
- Additional entities may be eligible depending on the individual contracts
Apply to ILTPP
ILTPP Members are defined as those entities who have a member account as well as those who have purchased through an ILTPP contract within the previous fiscal year. Membership is renewed annually unless terminated by the Member.
- Register your institution. Institutions only need to register once. Registered institutions can be found here.
- After your institution is registered, you create an individual member account.
- Once approved, you will have access to all ILTPP negotiated pricing.