The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funds have been a vital resource in addressing K-12 school pandemic challenges. Relying solely on ESSER funding may not cover a school or school district’s technological needs. The good news is there are currently several federal grants available which can be used to fund new classroom technology. Don’t miss out and register today for an informative 45-minute live webinar hosted by Extreme Networks as they delve into the realm of grant funding beyond ESSER.
During the session, we will cover the following topics:
- Understanding ESSER Funds
- Identifying ESSER Funding Gaps
- Exploring Supplemental Grants
- Grant Application Strategies
- Q & A Session with Subject Matter Experts
Who Should Attend:
- School Administrators
- District Superintendents
- IT Directors
- Grant Managers
- Educators Interested in Funding Opportunities
Let’s unlock the full potential of funding possibilities together!