Fixing mission-critical Wi-Fi networks faster has never been more important. But with the complexity of today’s device types, populations, and activity levels, it’s also never been more complicated. Luckily, an understanding of enduring tenets plus new tools and data-driven approaches can create a more autonomous network and a truly effortless experience.
Join this free Extreme Networks online workshop to find out what’s required to more effectively troubleshoot everyday scenarios, and plan for higher availability – including:
- The most common causes of network issues and their remedies
- Key considerations in RF interference, SNR, transmit power, PoE, etc
- How user experience is key: connectivity, roaming, channel utilization and more
- Best practices in applying data science, machine learning or AI-driven features, rapidly changing the network management experience
- Your troubleshooting questions covered live by Extreme experts