Like 9 out of 10 IT pros, do you lack confidence in your network being secure against cyberattacks or data breaches? Who could blame you – with the proliferation of IoT devices (70% of pros experiencing IoT hacking attempts), the exponential growth in BYOD, and network event information starting to overwhelm IT teams everywhere?
Join this online workshop for a round-up of the top network threats for the year, and new approaches that can help you advance in the fight for a safer network:
- The top security trends and threats to know – including key takeaways from RSA 2020 (the world’s largest security conference)
- The IoT threat – and how to avoid being the 1 in 4 adopting organizations that gets successfully hacked
- Peer insights on security experiences and approaches, across geos and industries – hot off the press from our latest global research
- Why and how network managers are turning to the cloud, AI & ML for faster, more informed protection, recognition and remediation
- A copy of the ‘Top 10 Network Security Best Practices’ eBook for all attendees