How do you know if you’re getting the best bang for your online learning buck?
Join Lightspeed Systems on Wednesday, April 28th, 2pm CDT for a webinar in which Anthony Padrnos, technology director for Osseo Area Schools (MN), will highlight “The Most Essential Data Metrics for Effective School Reopening”. Mr. Padrnos, a veteran tech learning expert, will explain how key data points reveal value and inform planning in his district. He’ll discuss how your district can use such data to make the best decisions, both instructionally and budget-wise.
Attendees will receive high-quality content and a $15 Amazon giftcard.
What you’ll come away with:
- A thorough understanding of which distance learning data points to watch and why
- Knowledge for determining which apps and subscriptions to cancel and which might require more emphasis
- Ways your district can use such data to adjust district planning and budgeting
Who should attend?
- CTOs & Technology directors
- Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents
- Curriculum directors