Join TechXtend for an informative webinar about Sharpen Up Schools; a comprehensive prevention-based system that ensures that schools have a proven, best in class toolkit to educate and support your entire community’s social, emotional, and mental health.
Sharpen engages, empowers, and supports individuals, small groups, schools, and communities through providing access to a research informed, evidence based, and results proven library of social-emotional, behavioral, and mental health content.
During this interactive webinar — participants will learn what, why, and how behind Sharpen’s Comprehensive Platform:
- Provides access to research-based, standards-aligned, and award-winning content for mental wellness.
- Builds individual, family and community capacity, competence, and confidence to navigate successfully in these uncertain times and in the future.
- Enhances, extends, and expands the reach of therapists and counselors.
- Connects and coordinates local and regional community resources.
- Provides data to improve resource utilization.
- Builds, supports and activates trauma informed schools through strength-based approach
- Improves resiliency through a validated protective-factor scale to assist with healthy individuals, families, schools and community.