- This event has passed.
Leverage VMware and AWS to Simplify Your Hybrid IT Operations – St. Louis, MO
June 5, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
ILTPP’s newest vendor partner addition is Carahsoft. Carahsoft has built its reputation as a customer-centric organization dedicated to serving the needs of technology manufacturers, government end users, and reseller ecosystem with Solutions for Government®.
Schools and universities are rapidly modernizing approaches to teaching and learning, requiring increased data storage and better access to web-based applications and platforms. Academic institutions seek modern IT approaches, such as the cloud, to redefine learning, increase IT operational efficiency, maintain data privacy, and manage disaster recovery. However, school-owned data centers are essential to IT operations for many academic institutions, and a majority of workloads, such as legacy business applications and sensitive institutional data, live on-premises. Many IT leaders believe that moving their applications and workloads to the cloud requires new tools, skills, and processes, all of which can be time-consuming and costly.
- Increased velocity of migrations to the AWS Cloud
- Leverage of existing investments in VMware
- Increased availability and security of running data in AWS
- Use of the VMware platform as a single pane of glass for managing servers
- Minimal training to equip existing VMware staff to support the new solution
- Integrated AWS services including compute, storage, databases and security