The Illinois Education and Technology Conference (IETC) is coming to Springfield on November 13-15. Every year, IETC welcomes approximately 800 educators and technology leaders to Springfield for three-days focused on technology integration strategies, engaging instructional practices, digital tools and resources, and emerging trends.
Workshops, keynotes, and sessions touch upon all things related to educational technology, including:
- Instructional coaching
- Media and digital literacy
- STEM and computer science
- Technology integration strategies, tools, and resources
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Google, Apple, and Microsoft apps
- Innovative digital and blended learning models
- Leading digital initiatives in districts
- E-learning plans
If you or anyone in your district is interested in attending, here are a few next steps:
- Check out the conference website and agenda. We have hands-on workshops led by practitioners and state leaders, as well as national-recognized keynotes and featured speakers.
- Register before Wednesday, October 9, for early bird pricing.
As a conference partner, ILTPP will be present within the conference. Come find us at booth 144-145!