EdTech effectiveness goes beyond usage. In order to make evidence-based decisions about education technology, gaining insights into how usage relates to student achievement is key. By leveraging data your district most likely already has, you can answer questions such as:
- Are students and teachers using specific digital learning tools at the level you expect?
- Is a particular digital learning tool actually having an impact on outcomes?
- For which group of students is a digital learning tool working best?
In this webinar, Dekalb County Central United School District in Indiana will speak on how their team is using LearnPlatform‘s rapid-cycle evaluation solution, IMPACT™, to answer the above questions, as well as:
- Generate actionable insights on student achievement data and product usage
- Guide professional development plans to improve edtech implementation
- Inform edtech budget decisions based on findings from these reports