- This event has passed.
Capitol Electronics Address Safety & Security Concerns
February 10, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
For over 30 years Capitol Electronics has focused its business on serving the needs of public safety with critical technology designed to improve communication between first responders and their respective communities include our education community. Technology has changed many aspects of life as we know it today, the most critical being security. Join in this upcoming webinar as we address what should be done to protect your district because your #1 goal is to provide a safe & secure learning environment.
Are you prepared for the unknown?
Do your facility, staff, and students have what they need to be safe and secure?
- How do you know which solutions are best for your school in terms of safety?
- Who can you contact to learn more and trust that your best interest is at the forefront?
- How do you identify the best partner in a saturated industry who can implement the best solution to keep everyone safe?
- Exactly what solutions are available, where do I start?
We provide solutions that are trusted by schools & campuses across the US every day!
Count on Capitol Electronics Consultants’ expertise in designing the best solution for your unique school/campus.
- Gunshot Detection – with alerts going directly to law enforcement
- Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring of doors propped open as well as perimeter or window breaches
- Panic Buttons
- Integrating with current sensors to provide immediate notification to the right parties and more…
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Public Safety Consultant