On January 1, 2021, FireFly Computers and Trinity3 Technology united to serve the educational technology market and created Trafera. At Trafera, classroom technology is the one and only focus. They specialize in helping you be less busy, so you can focus on the things that matter most. From fast, easy Chromebook and laptop deployments to pre-wired carts and cabinets to simplified repair and warranty support options, Trafera is raising the bar on what a true technology partner can do to make deploying, managing, and maintaining your school technology a breeze. Trafera is one of the fastest-growing vendors of K-12 technology in the US and a top 3 vendor of Google Chrome Products worldwide. Trafera has solutions for every situation. Whether it’s reducing costs, saving time, or simplifying a process, their innovations are a win-win for you and your budget.
- Direct access to your own dedicated, US-based Trafera Account Manager
- FREE Chromebook technical assistance from Trafera Engineers
- One-stop, manufacturer authorized warranty services – They deal with the manufacturer so you don’t have to.
- FREE Benefit Claiming Assistance – Find and take advantage of free offers such as professional development, software, and setup services.
- Access to FREE Trafera TRAILS, online Professional Development
- Customizable Deployment Solutions – Pre-enroll devices in your G Suite domain, pre-configure Wi-Fi settings, assign devices to particular Organizational Units (OUs), divide shipments by OU, add asset tags or laser etching, pre-wire charging carts, install devices in protective cases, reduce waste with Green Pack “green” shipping services, or any other custom solutions you desire.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager: