School Specialty is much more than product brands you know well, like Sax, Childcraft, Frey, Sportime, Abilitations, and EPS. The company is your partner in problem- solving. Working with you, collaboratively, they look at the long game, integrating all brands and their products, services, and solutions to help you engage your students and make an impact with them. They have spent years focused on this, and this alone, to be your ultimate education partner. Only School Specialty combines an unmatched depth of knowledge plus this unequaled range of offering to create places where students can thrive.
The 21st Century Safe School
The goal of the idea is simple. The 21st Century Safe School aids district performance in all ways: student outcomes, teacher satisfaction, and retention and community relationships.
Doing this rests on how expertise and products create transformative learning environments, rooted in the best practices of social-emotional learning, that help teachers teach and students learn.
School Specialty has negotiated strategic, value-added items and services to create the ILTPP/AEPA contract.
- 35% Off List Price on Supply items
- 12% Off List Price on Furniture items
- Market basket of items preselected by AEPA
- Contract Period: May 1, 2019 – February 28, 2020
- Freight Terms
- Free shipping over $49 on 9 prefix items
- 12% on 5 prefix items
- Free shipping on 6 prefix items
Online Ordering Benefits
- School Specialty offers a special 1% rebate to all districts who place electronic orders through the School Specialty website for the length of the contract. District rebates are paid annually each calendar year, directly to the purchasing district. The rebate is calculated on the net invoice amount of product only, less shipping and other charges.
Additional Discounted Items
- In addition to the AEPA market basket, School Specialty has the ability to offer 500+ additional deeply discounted items to a district. This will allow School Specialty to customize pricing around unique usage items within a specific district to offer customized pricing.
- School Specialty presented Professional Development opportunities can be designed to meet the specific needs of the district.
- PD offerings include:
- Customer Specified PD Day (PE, Art, Special Needs, STEM/STEAM – Contact your SSI Strategic Account Manager for available options)
- Customer Specified PD Half Day
- 21st Century Safe Schools: Creative Space Design for Project-Based Learning
- 21st Century Safe Schools: Integrating Technology into a Physical Education Environment
- 21st Century Safe Schools: STEM Integration & Environments
- Web-based training also available
21st Century Safe School — Safety & Security
- The key building blocks of 21st Century Safe School – products, services, and expertise, including professional development – are already encompassed in the scope of our existing AEPA contracts. School Specialty and SSI Guardian can bundle these approved components together to offer a complete, turn-key solution based on a joint level of discovery and assessment.
Instruction & Intervention
- School Specialty offers products from Educators Publishing Service (EPS) and Triumph Learning (TL) as net priced items under the AEPA contract.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Director of Business Development