School Specialty is much more than product brands you know well, like Sax, Childcraft, Frey, Sportime, Abilitations, and EPS. The company is your partner in problem-solving. Working with you, collaboratively, they look at the long game, integrating all brands and their products, services, and solutions to help you engage your students and make an impact with them. They have spent years focused on this, and this alone, to be your ultimate education partner. Only School Specialty combines an unmatched depth of knowledge plus this unequaled range of offering to create places where students can thrive.
The 21st Century Safe School
The goal of the idea is simple. The 21st Century Safe School aids district performance in all ways: student outcomes, teacher satisfaction, retention, and community relationships.
Doing this rests on how expertise and products create transformative learning environments, rooted in the best practices of social-emotional learning, that help teachers teach and students learn.
School Specialty has negotiated strategic, value-added items and services to create the ILTPP/AEPA contract.
- 35% Off List Price on Supply items
- FREE Shipping on Parcel Shipped Orders over $49
- 14% Off List Price on Furniture items
- FREE Shipping on all Truck Shipped Orders
- A Market Basket of Deeply Discounted Everyday Items
- 1% Rebate Back to YOUR District on ALL Online Orders
- Freight Terms
- FREE Shipping over $49 on 9 prefix items
- 12% on 5 prefix items
- FREE Shipping on 6 prefix items
Online Ordering Benefits
- School Specialty offers a special 1% rebate to all districts that place electronic orders through the School Specialty website for the length of the contract. District rebates are paid annually each calendar year, directly to the purchasing district. The rebate is calculated on the net invoice amount of the product only, less shipping and other charges.
Additional Discounted Items
- In addition to the AEPA market basket, School Specialty has the ability to offer 500+ additional deeply discounted items to a district. This will allow School Specialty to customize pricing around unique usage items within a specific district to offer customized pricing.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Director of Business Development