HP NASPO ValuePoint contract is the purchasing cooperative of the National Association of State Procurement Officials. All 50 states, U.S. territories and Washington D.C. are members. NASPO ValuePoint gives you a way to procure products at a discounted price. The ILTPP contract includes HP Bands 1, 2 and 3 which are Desktops, Laptops & Tablets including related peripherals and services. For more information please visit www.hp.com/buy/iltpp.
ABOUT NASPO VALUEPOINT
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) provides the highest standard of excellence in public cooperative contracting. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers best value, reliable, competitively sourced contracts. Since 1993 NASPO ValuePoint has been the cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO (the National Association of State Procurement Officials) encouraging, fostering and guiding the nation’s most significant public contract cooperative. NASPO ValuePoint is a unified, nationally focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the organized US territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation and competition in the marketplace.
- Premium Savings Package (PSP)– is a program that operates within the Computer Equipment, Peripherals & Related Services Contract led by Minnesota. All prices are held steady and able to be purchased for the following six-month period (July to December & January to June).
- 3 Approved Fulfillment Subcontractors– receive the orders and invoices the purchasing entity directly, in addition to handling all order tracking and escalations along with offering pre-and post-sales support.
- Aggressively and competitively priced– Avoid going out to bid, save hundreds of dollars by eliminating the resources needed to create, analyze and negotiate complex bids and responses, plus manage multiple contracts.
- Trade-In Program– Get maximum value from your aging equipment with minimum effort – trade-In includes environmentally friendly processes and great cash allowances.
- Free shipping on all orders.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
SHI International Corp.
SM SLED Manager
Contract Sales Manager
Contract Details & Ordering Information
|Contract Duration||09/19/2016 - 03/30/2020|
|Categories||3D Printers, Assessment Management, Buyback Program, Chromebooks, Computers & Laptops, Disaster Recovery & Backup, Interactive Touch Screens, Mobile Device Management, Networking & Security, Printers, Copiers & Scanners, Tablets|