*Notice of Chromebook Shortage: The Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) has received notices of extensive lead times on Chromebook orders from a number of our vendor partners. Districts ordering Chromebooks at this time will most likely not receive the devices in time for the start of the school year. This is an industry-wide supply shortage and is not limited to ILTPP vendor partners. For more information on lead times, please contact your vendor-specific dedicated account managers.
Howard Technology Solutions is the newest division of Howard Industries, Inc. – a $1 billion privately-held electrical products corporation. Howard Industries was founded more than 45 years ago in 1968 by Billy and Linda Howard in Ellisville, Mississippi. The Howards have grown their core business – distribution transformers – into the leader of their industry. Today, Howard Industries’ Transformer Division is the number one producer of distribution transformers in the United States and is housed in the largest transformer plant in the world – 2.2 million square feet. In addition, the company employs approximately 3,430 employees today.
Howard Technology Solutions is committed to providing customers with all technology-related products and services not limited to: Networking, Computers and computer peripherals, Software, and Audio Visual. Howard Technology Solutions strives to create, provide, and support superior products and services that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Dedicated Outside and Inside Representative for ILTPP members
- US-Based Customer Service Team
- Certified Engineers to assist with large scale projects
- Ability to provide additional discounts for quantity orders
- Product Training available for members and staff
- Dedicated URL on howardcomputers.com for members to access pricing, placing orders, and tracking orders
- Technical support available 24/7 365 days a week
- Environmentally focused, Howard is EPEAT and ISO 14001:2015 certified
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Senior Field Sales Representative
Inside Sales Manager, K-12 Education