FireFly Computers is now Trafera! Contract updates are being made.
*Notice of Chromebook Shortage: The Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) has received notices of extensive lead times on Chromebook orders from a number of our vendor partners. Districts ordering Chromebooks at this time will most likely not receive the devices in time for the start of the school year. This is an industry-wide supply shortage and is not limited to ILTPP vendor partners. For more information on lead times, please contact your vendor-specific dedicated account managers.
At FireFly Computers, K-12 classroom technology is the one and only focus. They specialize in helping you be less busy, so you can focus on the things that matter most. From fast, easy Chromebook and laptop deployments to pre-wired carts and cabinets to simplified repair and warranty support options, FireFly is raising the bar on what a true technology partner can do to make deploying, managing, and maintaining your school technology a breeze. It’s built the company into one of the fastest-growing vendors of K-12 technology in the US and a top 10 vendor of Google Chrome Products worldwide. FireFly has solutions for every situation. Whether it’s reducing costs, saving time, or simplifying a process, their innovations are a win-win for you and your budget.
- Direct access to your own dedicated, US-based FireFly Account Manager
- FREE Chromebook technical assistance from FireFly Computers Engineers
- One-stop, manufacturer authorized warranty Services – They deal with the manufacturer so you don’t have to.
- FREE Benefit Claiming Assistance – Find and take advantage of free offers such as professional development, software, and setup services.
- Customizable Deployment Solutions – Pre-enroll devices in your G Suite domain, pre-configure WiFi settings, assign devices to particular Organizational Units (OUs), divide shipments by OU, add asset tags or laser etching, pre-wire charging carts, install devices in protective cases, reduce waste with bulk-packaged “green” shipping, or any other custom solutions you desire.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Senior Account Manager