Extreme Networks with the onslaught of digitalization, smart schools, and the Internet of Things, the need for hyper-reliable, easily-managed network infrastructure has never been greater for educators. Extreme Networks provides the full range of network solutions and application analytics that are managed from a single pane of glass. Wired to wireless, desktop to data center, on premise or through the cloud, we go to extreme measures for our 20,000-plus customers in more than 80 countries, delivering 100% insourced call-in technical support to organizations large and small. Our network hardware, software, and analytics provide the highest quality user experience to the worldwide education market. Now with the combined strengths of Avaya Networks and Brocade Switches, Routers, and Analytics, we have further expanded our educational solutions that we provide to over 1700 school districts and 22,000 schools.
- ExtremeWireless provides industry’s first flow-based 802.11ac wave 2 wireless solution
- ExtremeSwitching from edge to core, the foundation of a next-gen network
- Fabric Connect and Fabric Attach optimized for simplicity, scale and agility
- Extreme Management Center with Zero Touch Provisioning gives you actionable insights, granular visibility, and automated control over users, devices, and applications.
- Extreme Control to manage secure and automated access for both BYOD and IoT devices from one convenient dashboard.
- Extreme Analytics and Performance Management lets you understand what applications are running on your network, who is using them and what the response time is for each application.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Greg Gigiel, Account Executive
Extreme Networks delivers software-driven networking solutions that help IT departments everywhere deliver the ultimate business outcome: stronger connections with customers, partners and employees. Wired to wireless, desktop to data center, on-premise or through the cloud, we go to extreme measures for our 20,000-plus customers in more than 80 countries, delivering 100% insourced call-in technical support to organizations large and small, including some of the world’s leading names in business, education, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and hospitality. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California.Website: https://www.extremenetworks.com/ -->