Extreme Networks understands that with the onslaught of digitalization, smart schools, and the need for hyper-reliable, easily-managed network infrastructure has never been greater for educators. The recent acquisition of Aerohive adds ciritcal cloud management and edge capabilities to Extreme’s portfolio of end-to-end, edge to cloud software-driven networking solutions for their 50,000 customers globally, delivering 100% in-sources services and support that are number one in the industry. Extreme Networks is recommended by 100% of their users according to the Gartner’s peer review.
- Extreme Wireless provides industry’s first flow-based 802.11ac wave 2 wireless solution
- Extreme Switching from edge to core, the foundation of a next-gen network
- Fabric Connect and Fabric Attach optimized for simplicity, scale and agility
- Extreme Management Center with Zero Touch Provisioning gives you actionable insights, granular visibility, and automated control over users, devices, and applications.
- Extreme Control to manage secure and automated access for both BYOD and IoT devices from one convenient dashboard.
- Extreme Analytics and Performance Management lets you understand what applications are running on your network, who is using them and what the response time is for each application.
- Improved Efficiency and Lower Costs – An ROI of 387%
- Unified Solution Benefits
- Technology Leadership
- Open Platforms and Positioning for the Future of “Things.”
- Complete Network Visibility and Security
- In-House, Close-to-the-Source and Innovative Customer Support
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Senior Account Executive