ClassLink is a leading provider of cloud-based education products that connect educators and students with their classroom, curriculum, and each other in richer, more powerful ways. As leading advocates for open data standards, we offer instant access to apps and files with single sign-on, streamline class rostering, automate account provisioning, and provide actionable analytics. ClassLink empowers 15 million students and staff in over 2,000 school systems.
The ClassLink suite of products includes:
- LaunchPad — Ends the painful student login process. Save time and cut confusion with a single sign-on to a library of 6,000+ connectors.
- Analytics — Makes informed purchasing and training decisions with access to usage data for all of the digital resources in your district.
- Analytics+ — Expands your understanding of digital engagement with usage analytics for all the digital resources used on school-owned devices, even those accessed outside of ClassLink.
- Roster Server — Delivers class rosters to all of your digital learning resources instantly and securely using open data standards.
- OneSync — Reduces the time it takes to create and manage student and staff accounts with secure, automated account provisioning.