*Notice of Chromebook Shortage: The Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) has received notices of extensive lead times on Chromebook orders from a number of our vendor partners. Districts ordering Chromebooks at this time will most likely not receive the devices in time for the start of the school year. This is an industry-wide supply shortage and is not limited to ILTPP vendor partners. For more information on lead times, please contact your vendor-specific dedicated account managers.
CDW Government LLC (CDW-G) is the industry leading provider of multi-brand technology solutions serving K-12 institutions. With over 30 years of IT experience, CDW-G offers a broad array of products ranging from discrete hardware and software products to integrated IT solutions such as mobility, security, cloud, data center and collaboration.
CDW-G has partnered with major manufacturers such as Dell, HP, Microsoft, and Lenovo to provide comprehensive solutions for PC, server, storage, networking equipment, and IT peripherals.
- A dedicated account team under the ILTPP agreement, that offers advice and support, and is accessible via email, phone and the web
- Installation, ongoing IT support and other services available
- FREE shipping on all products regardless of order size which can ship via common ground carriers
- CDWG.com extranets that provide customized access to your account team, product information, purchase history, quotes and order status – plus the ability to track previous orders, manage asset-tagged items and order configured systems
- The CDW-G Software License Tracker extranet tool that allows your organization to track licensing agreements and expiration dates, generate standard reports or create custom layouts and schedule reports for delivery via email
Contact your dedicated Account Manager: