Adobe is offering Creative Cloud for education device licenses through a new licensing option, the Adobe K-12 School Site License. This offering is available worldwide for primary and secondary or K-12 schools only. The Adobe K-12 School Site License allows a school to install Creative Cloud for education device licenses on at least 100 school-owned or school-leased computers. The site license is purchased through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP).
- Adobe Value Incentive Plan – Linked Membership (VIP)- 8258151D001C07A49E9A
- Universal access – Give your students, teachers and staff access to the latest industry-leading creative software so they can design, share and publish compelling communications across all media and devices.
- Budget predictability – A low-cost, flat-fee, single-license purchase with one annual or multi-year contract for 100 or more school-owned or leased computers, with the ability to cover more at the time of purchase.
- Flexible deployment and management – Designed for an individual school, a site license offers a web-based Admin Console that makes it easy to centrally manage and deploy licenses.
- Classroom and home use – Your school has the flexibility to use licenses for in-classroom deployment or with Named-User, at home on teacher- or student-owned machines.
- Free instructional resources – our educators can access the Adobe Education Exchange for free professional development, teaching resources and peer-to-peer collaboration to help them get up to speed on Creative Cloud apps and ignite creativity in the classroom.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Senior Account Manager