Adobe is offering Creative Cloud for education device licenses through a new licensing option, the Adobe K-12 School Site License. This offering is available worldwide for primary and secondary or K-12 schools only. The Adobe K-12 School Site License allows a school to install Creative Cloud for education device licenses on at least 100 school-owned or school-leased computers. The site license is purchased through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP). Another offering from Adobe is the Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP). This is a two-year licensing program in which members place an initial order for Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017, Adobe Captivate, Presenter and other desktop software products. The initial order sets the discount level for that order and additional orders.
- Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP)- 4400462442
- Adobe Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement (ETLA)- 00607732
- Adobe Value Incentive Plan – Linked Membership (VIP)- 8258151D001C07A49E9A
- Universal access – Give your students, teachers and staff access to the latest industry-leading creative software so they can design, share and publish compelling communications across all media and devices.
- Budget predictability – A low-cost, flat-fee, single-license purchase with one annual or multiyear contract for 100 or more school-owned or leased computers, with the ability to cover more at the time of purchase.
- Flexible deployment and management – Designed for an individual school, a site license offers a web-based Admin Console that makes it easy to centrally manage and deploy licenses.
- Classroom and home use – Your school has the flexibility to use licenses for in-classroom deployment or at home on teacher-owned machines.
- Free instructional resources – our educators can access the Adobe Education Exchange for free professional development, teaching resources and peer-to-peer collaboration to help them get up to speed on Creative Cloud apps and ignite creativity in the classroom.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Paul Yereb, Sales Manager
JourneyEd.com is the leading technology reseller solely servicing the K-12 and higher education markets which includes millions of students, educators and schools nationwide.JourneyEd.com believes that cutting edge technology should be made accessible to all schools, educators and students regardless of budget, academic pursuit or location.Website: http://www.journeyed.com/
CDW-G and ILTPP: Together, We Bring You Exclusive Pricing.
When you buy from CDW-G, you get expert advice, superior customer support and extensive product and service offerings. And with Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program pricing, we make purchase decisions easy for you. For classroom technology solutions, turn to the People Who Get IT – CDW-G.Website: https://www.cdwg.com/ -->