Kajeet is an award-winning company and industry leader for safe and secure wireless internet connectivity for students. Founded in 2003 by a group of parents and launched its Education Division in 2011, which now provides connectivity to a wide variety of education and community customers. This includes, but is not limited to schools, school districts, libraries, colleges/universities, non-profits, tribal schools, state agencies, federal agencies, and third-party financial sponsors.
Kajeet is based in all 50 U.S. states, D.C., all Canadian provinces, and *recently announced* its expansion into the United Kingdom. As a partner with more than 3000 schools and school districts in the United States and Canada, Kajeet provides affordable Education Broadband™ outside of the classroom. Kajeet believes in #EveryStudent and supports being #AlwaysConnected!
- Student Access, ensuring #EveryStudent is #AlwaysConnected to broadband for learning
- Kajeet SmartSpot®
- LTE Embedded Devices (Chromebooks, laptops, tablets)
- Other customer-owned devices (hotspots, modems, computers, etc.
- SmartBus Wi-Fi
- #1 provider of Wi-Fi on school buses in North America – Deployed in over 1000 school bus fleets across the U.S. and Canada
- Fixed Wireless
- Kajeet Connect Prime and Backup – for indoor and outdoor facilities
- Mobile Device Management, Network/Device Monitoring, Policy Management, etc. related to the delivery and management of students and connected devices
- Kajeet Private Networks, including Private LTE using CBRS or EBS spectrum
- Kajeet HomeWireless is a new configuration of Hardware and Service that safely and securely connects multiple students in one household
- Sentinel Accessibility addresses students with impairments and disabilities; these features were added to the Sentinel platform for all users at no cost.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Strategic Account Executive
Email the sales team at email@example.com and mention you want to use the ILTPP/AEPA contract pricing.