Whether you work for a small school district or a large university, a local government, or a non-profit organization, proper document management is critical. For over 60 years, Kyocera Document Solutions America has offered an award-winning line of document imaging and management systems for institutions of all sizes. Their robust and reliable multi-functional printers, software solutions, and extensive support teams guarantee your organization will operate efficiently and effectively without sacrificing security, simplicity, and cost. Kyocera helps administrators and students alike put knowledge to work – fostering an inspiring and professional learning environment.
When you partner with Kyocera, you’ll be able to streamline virtually all document-related processes and still control costs.
- Connect with Gmail, Google Cloud, and more
- Print, grade, and analyze bubble tests automatically
- Print from MAC & PC, tablet, mobile iOS, and Android Devices
- Bring-your-own-device capability with Kyocera mobile print
- Utilize apps that meet government standards for energy efficiency, user accessibility, security & encryption
- Seamless collaboration on documents, forms management, and cloud conversion
Grant user-specific access to network, database, and MFP functionalities:
- Control color-printing capabilities
- Charge-back for all print, copy, fax, and scan functions (ideal for public spaces, large offices, college campuses, and more)
- Separate folder access for educators, administrators, and students
Contact Your Dedicated Account Manager:
National Account Manager
Looking to work with your local Kyocera Dealer? The ILTPP/AEPA contract can also be used with these Illinois Dealers.