ByteSpeed has recently announced a new partnership with Cradlepoint, adding a diverse offering of LTE and 5G solutions. With this addition, the Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) agreement grows to include Chromebooks, desktops, interactive flat panels, VR, servers, professional development, esports solutions, and internet services. The current ByteSpeed contract available to ILTPP members provides substantial discounts, allowing for districts to adopt these technologies seamlessly.
Cradlepoint’s cloud-based mobile router solutions are secure and easy to manage with zero-touch deployment, cloud management, and the ability to work with all major cell carriers. These routers are much more efficient than a traditional hotspot and can easily support multiple students in the same home. In addition to Cradlepoint’s home router option, they also have a robust solution for buses.
What’s Under Contract?
- Industry-leading warranties, including 4-year Accidental Damage Protection on Chromebooks, with unlimited claims
- Pre-wired Chromebook carts
- Free lifetime tech support
- Free on-site parts closet for instant access to warranty replacement parts
- Free shipping
- Free imaging
- Free asset tagging and asset tag in BIOS
- Free custom bulk packaging
- White glove service
- Customization options
- Risk-free evaluations
- Free descriptive labeling
- Free spreadsheets of MAC addresses and ByteSpeed serial numbers
- Free automated OS naming
- Free image recovery flash drive
- Flexible split / delayed shipments
- Flexible billing options
- In-house repair service
- Dedicated account manager
Contact your dedicated Account Manager: