Zoom helps you build today’s collaborative classrooms. ILTPP is excited to partner with the Learning Technology Center (LTC) of Illinois to bring a low-cost video conferencing option to ROEs/ISCs and districts that allow you to start zooming today! For more information on how to participate in this special buy, check out the Zoom Flyer for additional details and pricing.
Enrich teaching & learning Expand traditional classrooms with video communications to meet the growing needs of today’s students.
Maximize your resources Utilize resources and hardware you already have to expand your capabilities and educational offerings.
Improve learning outcomes Increase student participation and learning retention with virtual and hybrid classrooms and micro-learning.
What do video-enabled schools and districts look like? Let’s take a look!
- Administrative staff meetings connect faculty across the school and/or district for better alignment and clarity.
- Professional development teams virtually observe a teacher’s classroom for annual critique and feedback.
- Educators simulcast their classroom to offsite classrooms and individual online learners.
- Virtual field trips bring the world inside the classroom, enriching student learning.
- Communicate important safety information via audio and video to all schools in the district.
- Virtual tutoring, study hall, and mentoring give students opportunities to learn beyond the classroom.