Automating your student provisioning/AD Sync means accurate student accounts, resulting in an unburdened IT Department, happy teachers, and engaged students.
Student Provisioning Services, also known as SPS, provides the following to assist with developing a pristine directory in AD and Google that always matches your SIS:
- Accounts created in AD/eDir and Google as frequently as we can get fresh data.
- Sync your local directory G-Suite so they are immediately created in Google.
- Automate groups based on grade and building.
- Automatically disable accounts for students that are no longer enrolled and restore accounts if students return.
- Automatically apply the district’s naming standard and handle tie-breakers.
- A portal for teachers/staff to reset a student’s password without any involvement from the Technology department.
Now through February 28, 2021, ILTPP members will receive an additional 25% off onboarding SPS services. Be sure to mention ILTPP when speaking with your dedicated Account Manager!
Contact your dedicated Account Manager: