On-Site & Remote Security Hardware and Software
The Illinois Learning Technology Purchasing Program (ILTPP) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for On-site and Remote Security Hardware and Software on behalf of its public K-12 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Rachael Brewer, Program Manager and must arrive no later than 3:00 p.m. CT on May 22, 2017.
Attn: Rachael Brewer
Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP)
3358 Big Pine Trail
Champaign, IL 61822
The Following Files are Required for this RFP
- 17R02-On-Site and Remote Security Hardware and Software RFP
- 17R02-On-Site and Remote Security Hardware and Software Attachment A – Pricing Schedule
- 17R02-On-Site and Remote Security Hardware and Software Attachment B – Contract Coordinator
- 17R02-On-Site and Remote Security Hardware and Software Attachment C – Fulfillment Agent
- 17R02-On-Site and Remote Security Hardware and Software Exhibit 1 – Terms, Conditions and Specifications Exception Form
- 17R02-On-Site and Remote Security Hardware and Software Exhibit 2 – Question Form
Questions and Answers
For all questions, see Exhibit 2: Question Forms. All questions and official responses will be posted online.
How It Works
- ILTPP writes competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on non-branded specifications on behalf of our member districts.
- Representatives from the ILTPP Procurement Committee evaluate proposals based on the rubric disclosed in the RFP.
- Awards are based on evaluation process.
- Troxell Communications
- Lightspeed Systems
Intent to Award
Intent to award establishes that ILTPP will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
About ILTPP RFPs
ILTPP is a statewide consortium that empowers educational institutions with streamlined procurement resources and communications in support of technology and school improvement processes. We advocate for our members by facilitating cost-effective, cooperative purchases through competitively bid and negotiated contracts and sole-source bids.