ByteSpeed and the Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) have partnered to offer ILTPP members discounted Chromebook, Computer, Laptop, Esport, and Interactive Touch Screen products; all under contract!
ByteSpeed has been a leading IT solutions resource since 1999. The company provides customized computer hardware, enterprise networking solutions, and professional IT services nationwide. ByteSpeed has a proven track record of excellent customer service, offering a more personal level of service and support than larger vendors. Their support team is also located in-house, and you get a live technician on the phone within seconds. You can’t go wrong with ByteSpeed!
- Industry leading warranties, including 4-year Accidental Damage Protection on Chromebooks, with unlimited claims
- Pre-wired Chromebook carts
- Free lifetime tech support
- Free on-site parts closet for instant access to warranty replacement parts
- Free shipping
- Free imaging
- Free asset tagging and asset tag in BIOS
- Free custom bulk packaging
- White glove service
- Customization options
- Risk-free evaluations
- Free descriptive labeling
- Free spreadsheets of MAC addresses and ByteSpeed serial numbers
- Free automated OS naming
- Free image recovery flash drive
- Flexible split / delayed shipments
- Flexible billing options
- In-house repair service
- Dedicated account manager
ByteSpeed Upcoming Webinar
Join ByteSpeed’s VR Expert, Professor Corinne Hoisington who has worked with hundreds of K12 schools and colleges/universities to align their educational objectives with the thousands of VR apps for the classroom. See the potential of AR/VR to impact student career paths in STEM and CTE fields, see VR’s growing influence on the visualization of math, science, history, medical fields, and every educational curriculum. Connect with empirical evidence on how AR/VR impacts learning too! And see how you can get funding through educational grants to set up your first VR lab. Learn about VR certification programs too to immerse yourself in the pedagogy of VR in the classroom. Understand the top VR options for the classroom and for online learning.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager: