Founded in 1956 and headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, Quill.com serves the needs of over a million small to medium-sized businesses and educational entities. As a premier business-to-business office products provider, Quill.com sells everything from paper and ink and toner to cleaning supplies and technology with 24-hour-a-day access to more than 100,000 school essentials. Introduced in 1996, Quill.com was one of the first successful websites launched in the office products industry and has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of Staples, Inc., since 1998.
Let the Quill.com Team help you with creative solutions for a safe Back To School for your students & staff.
- Classroom & Instructional Supplies
- Chromebooks & Laptops
- Interactive Flat Panels
- Vape Detectors
- Much More!
- Sneeze Guards
- Commercial Air Purifiers
- Personal Storage Solutions
- Touch-less Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Other Health and Safety Items
Access To the Quill Specialist Teams
Quill.com’s dedicated Quote Specialist Teams work with a wide variety of vendors on the sourcing & pricing of all large volume needs.
- Furniture & Tech Teams – provide guidance before you buy and work within your budget on all technology and furniture projects
- Print & Promo Team – show your school spirit using customized logos on a vast product assortment
- Bid Team – dedicated to processing any RFP or Bid requests
Awarded Cooperative Contracts
Satisfy your Illinois procurement laws by leveraging a nationally-bid, compliant contract. Be sure to mention ILTPP or one of the contract numbers below:
- Up to 80% savings
- 12% savings on ink and toner every day
- Fast, FREE delivery on all orders, including furniture and technology.
- No minimum order size!
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Buying Group Manager