Hit the ground running with these new SMART Learning Suite updates for blended learning. Reach students everywhere and engage in real-time.
You asked, and SMART answered with exciting new updates in SMART Learning Suite Online to help keep learning going strong – from anywhere.
SLS Online is a web app that gives teachers the power to turn static old PDFs, Google Slides, Microsoft® files and more into interactive, engaging lessons. It’s a place for cloud-based classrooms to connect using any student device. Where students can work in lesson activities with full guidance just like you’re all in the same room.
Coming Soon: Be There For Students, Anywhere With New Instructional Audio
Introducing the easy to use Instructional Audio feature in SLS Online. A tool to add your voice to any lesson page providing verbal explanations and instruction for more interactive, supported teaching anywhere. Instructional Audio is coming soon to SLS Online, just in time for back to school.
Quickly and easily record audio narration for any lesson page right in SMART Learning Suite Online, without having to use any external recording software.
- Stay in sync with asynchronous learning – be there for every single student, on their schedule with recorded instructions they can review at their own pace, as many times as they like.
- Foster social-emotional skills – not just a cold screen for students to stare at, reinforce meaning with the friendly recorded tone of your teaching voice to guide them through lessons and build connections from afar.
- Support a literacy-rich environment – enhance lessons with read aloud recordings students can follow along with, special pronunciation instructions and more.
- Empower student voice and choice – students can choose their own learning adventure with audio instructions that guide them to different lesson slides and assignments based on their needs and preferences.
- Three cheers for student equity! – help auditory learners get the exact instruction they need to succeed.
Audio is included when the file is shared, whether you’re assigning it to students or sharing your awesome work with another teacher!
Add an element of live teaching, instruction, and support auditory learners today with new Instructional Audio!
See How Each Student is Learning, in Class or at Home With Workspace Attribution
Now it’s easy to assess group projects with Workspace Attribution. Monitor and evaluate individual student work in small group and whole class Collaborative Workspaces.
SMART Learning Suite Online displays which students have added and edited items in a shared Workspace, providing insight into learning and increasing student accountability.
When students add images, text, links or drawings in a shared Workspace, their names appear above the object controls when you select the image, text, or drawing they’ve added.
COTG has been appointed as the SMART Certified Training Center for the state of Illinois.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
AV Solutions Specialist – Education and Government