- Extended Security Updates (ESU) for Windows 7 now available.
- Windows 7 extended support will end January 14, 2020.
- Extended Security is available for purchase as of April 1, 2019.
- Skype for Business Online Plan 2 standalone offers will be retired July 1, 2019.
- Transition is to Microsoft Teams.
- Customers who have already purchased the Plan 2 standalone offering will have access to the service through the end of their contracts.
- Customers who have access to Plan 2 through one of the Office 365 suites are not affected by this change.
- General Availability of System Center 2019.
- System Center 2019 is now available for purchase.
- No changes to licensing or pricing.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) has been rebranded to Azure DevOps Server 2019.
- Azure DevOps is now available for purchase.
- Effective May 2019, customers will see consolidated Azure billing.
- Microsoft will now include both 1st party (Microsoft overages) and 3rd party (Marketplace) consumed services on the same invoice.
SHI International Corp., headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey, has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional seller into a $6.8 billion+ global provider of information technology products and services. SHI is one of the leading resellers of Microsoft. It offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility services, and IT asset management.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager for more information
SHI International Corp
SM SLED Manager