Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
What do video-enabled schools and districts look like?
- Administrative staff meetings connect faculty across the school and/or district for better alignment and clarity.
- Professional development teams virtually observe a teacher’s classroom for annual critique and feedback.
- Educators simulcast their classroom to offsite classrooms and individual online learners.
- Virtual field trips bring the world inside the classroom, enriching student learning.
- Communicate important safety information via audio and video to all schools in the district.
- Virtual tutoring, study hall, and mentoring give students opportunities to learn beyond the classroom.
Seeking tutorials, webinars, trainings, or workshops on running and joining Zoom meetings? Or maybe resources to help you and your teams safely and successfully transition to a remote work environment? Learn how teachers, administrators, and students can successfully spin up virtual classrooms, participate in online classes, and use Zoom for distance education.
With a long list of resources available, Zoom will provide you tips on effective remote working, ensure you’re maximizing your Zoom account, and host virtual events like a boss. This below site is here to help you most effectively use Zoom as we all navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
ROEs and ISCs can purchase a Zoom account through the Learning Technology Center (LTC). Zoom is also available to districts for purchase via the CDW-G, Howard Technology Solutions, JourneyEd, and SHI full catalog contracts. Compare and contrast pricing before purchasing by utilizing ILTPP’s Quote Request form.