Konica Minolta, a valued ILTPP Vendor Partner, is often only thought of as a copier/printer supplier. Most don’t know the company provides a wide range of services including IT services, Telepresence, Virtual Receptionist Active Panels, and Enterprise Content Management (ECM), a powerful tool for managing information, meeting Compliance regulations, and improving educational results in K-12 school districts.
In PK-12 schools and districts across the country, educators and administrators are challenged by a large and growing volume of documents— files and paper-based information that must be managed, accessed, shared, and retained. ECM is a streamlined, secure solution for managing information throughout your district. Some of the challenges that can be overcome by implementing an ECM system include:
- Documents everywhere can lead to efficiency nowhere.
- Lengthy retention periods demand filing cabinets that take up valuable space.
- Staff time to file, retrieve, copy, and distribute paper documents is better spent on educational activities.
- Stringent compliance and certification mandates require regular monitoring to ensure that student files, testing forms, staff reports and related materials are in place and up-to-date.
- Video, audio, and image data are increasingly important, but may not be accommodated by existing storage systems.
- Declining administration budgets are motivating districts to find ways to work smarter, not just harder.
Konica Minolta’s top-ranked ECM solutions, ILTPP contract products, offer practical, proven benefits to improve the flow of educational information, speed retrieval, control access, and maintain the enhanced security that K-12 districts demand.
- Manage Content to Improve Efficiency:
- Streamline educational and administrative workflow by moving content more quickly and efficiently.
- Speed filing, access, and retrieval of student transcripts, faculty hiring documents, personnel information, payroll, and maintenance records.
- Manage testing and grading, course materials, lesson plans, and departmental records.
- Provide mobile access to educational information for educators and administrators district-wide.
- Improve Compliance, Enhance Security:
- Strengthen and simplify compliance procedures for HIPAA and FERPA privacy regulations.
- Protect student confidentiality by storing records in a secure online repository.
- Improve compliance by replacing paperwork with electronic files and controlling access and retrieval.
- Control Costs to Stretch District Budgets:
- Reduce administrative costs associated with handling student records, distributing course materials and managing personnel information.
- Save space by minimizing or eliminating filing and storage of paper documents.
- Convert hard-copy documents to cost-effective electronic forms that are easy to update.
All Covered is an E-Rate Provider.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Government Accounts Manager
Government Accounts Manager
VP of Sales – Central Region