Google for Education recently announced a unique services offer throughout the year of 2020 for all US or Canada-based K-12 districts. Interested in buying Chromebooks or a Chrome Education Upgrade in 2020? You may be eligible to receive this year-long offer with your purchase!
In collaboration with trusted Google for Education partners, these services are made readily available for your schools to get the most out of Google for Education tools.
A few steps to get started:
- Complete your Chromebook & Chrome Education Upgrade purchase – Proof of purchase is required (via invoice or purchase order)
- Review the services available based on the number of devices you purchased – You must select one of three service offerings: IT/Deployment Support, Professional Development, Transformation Services
- Confirm your Purchase – Select the service that’s best for your organization
- Hit the ground running – Work with your partner of choice to determine and implement the services that best fit your organization’s needs
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to K-12 schools, districts, or consortia* in the US and Canada
- A “New Customer” is any customer with 30 or less Chromebooks and Chrome Education Upgrade licenses deployed within their school or district
- Proof of purchase (submitted via invoice or purchase order) must include an equal number of Chromebooks AND Chrome Education Upgrades
- Only 1 order per year is eligible for the promotion. An “order” is defined as all purchases of Chromebooks and Chrome Education Upgrades by your district/school within a 60 day window during the promotion period.
- This promotion period is January 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020, or while supplies last
- Services need to be redeemed by November 30, 2020
*A consortia is defined as an entity (Association, Dioceses, etc.) that may combine member school purchases for joint qualification of services