The Azure Hour Team is a community formed for Microsoft Education customers across the US and Canada, and is meant only for Education customers and internal Microsoft EDU employees. This weekly meeting uses Microsoft Teams as the technology to enable the community, taking advantage of the offline nature of the tool to store a number of different materials, links, and other artifacts that we hope are useful for our customers. (Note: If you are not an Education customer or EDU employee, you will not be added to the team.)
Some important notes about the team:
- As of 03/27/2020 the team contains more than 1300 members from across the US!
- Joining the team gives you the ability to communicate with your peers across the US to post your questions and answer the questions of others.
- Active community members will be rewarded (Azure SWAG) for their efforts to build community by sharing their questions and answering the questions of others. Communication of winners will be posted regularly.
- When you join the team, other team members will be able to see your name and email address.
- Once added you to the team, currently a manual process, you will get an email that suggests Microsoft is inviting you to the team and you will be required to accept and authorize your account.
- Once you authorize your account, you’ll be able to open Teams and switch between your own Tenant and the Microsoft Tenant where you will now be a guest.