Student Provisioning Services (SPS) offers a cloud-based data integration system for managing student accounts that is fully automated, cost-effective, customizable, and scalable to meet the needs of future growth.
SPS completely automates the creation and maintenance of student accounts in Active Directory or e-Directory. Most districts then have their local directory synchronized with Google Apps for Education or G-Suite so they are immediately created in Google as well. If your district does not have this configured, it can be added on and set up with our product implementation.
SPS maintains the account for the full life cycle and in some cases will also disable an account if a student leaves or changes to a status where their account should not be active (such as expulsions).
As a bonus, SPS will provide a password reset portal for teachers to be able to reset passwords right in the classroom without having any administrative rights to the network itself, allowing them to get students back on task without any involvement from the tech department.
SPS has recently partnered with Clever.com as one option for a seamless data transfer experience.
- School purchase orders accepted
- Buy now pay later program
- Significantly discounted pricing for ILTPP Members
- Electronic contracts accepted
- Online, phone, and email customer support
- Annual subscription
- Available to Public and Private K-12 and Higher Education Learning Communities that are members of ILTPP *non-school entities will be considered on a case by case basis
- Implementation to start within 2 business days from the receipt of a Purchase Order
- Bonus password reset portal included (A customer favorite feature!)
Student Provisioning Services (SPS), has committed to and signed The Student Privacy Pledge and will continue to safeguard students regarding the collection, maintenance, and use of student personal information, as provided by The Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA).
- Click here to visit a recent case study on an Illinois school district.
- Click here to visit the SPS-ILTPP partner page for more information or to schedule a demo.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager: