Otus, a student performance platform designed specifically for K-12, has released several product enhancements to support school organizations initiatives with standards. The system now provides options to associate assessments built on the system with state, common core, NGSS, or custom standards, providing real-time analytics on student’s proficiency and growth toward mastery. With over a dozen school districts in Illinois adopting the platform in the last year, Otus’ integrated learning, assessment, and data management tools are helping schools create a data-rich 21st-century learning environment for teachers, administrators, students, and parents. To learn more, visit www.otus.com.
- Choose the plan that fits your school or district.
- Dedicated “Otus Technology Coach” for all training, professional development, and ongoing support needs to meet the unique goals of our customers.
- In app chat support and interactive tutorials
- Available integrations with SIS, LTI, Google, and 3rd party assessment providers.
- Single Sign on with Google, Clever, and Microsoft 360
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Tim Brandau, Sales Operations Manager