Lightspeed Systems has been delivering software solutions to the kindergarten through high school education market since 2001. The company offers two content-monitoring products—Web Filter and Relay—that monitor content at 6,500 districts worldwide, reaching approximately 25 million students in 50 countries. In addition to providing content-monitoring technology, the company also helps schools manage their hardware, so they can easily keep track of all their PCs, laptops, and mobile devices, and ensure that all staff and students have the apps and programs that they need for a great learning experience.
- Solutions that are simple, intuitive, effective, and efficient
- Web Filter, the smartest content filter designed for K-12
- Mobile Manager, a device-agnostic, simple MDM
- Management Bundle for Windows, a comprehensive solution for Windows 10 devices
- Relay for Chrome, a filtering/monitoring solution that maximizes the ROI of Chromebooks
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Chris Travis, VP Sales