*Notice of Chromebook Shortage: The Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) has received notices of extensive lead times on Chromebook orders from a number of our vendor partners. Districts ordering Chromebooks at this time will most likely not receive the devices in time for the start of the school year. This is an industry-wide supply shortage and is not limited to ILTPP vendor partners. For more information on lead times, please contact your vendor-specific dedicated account managers.
Connection has the unique products and services your institution needs to make the most of your technology budget. The company can design and implement cost-effective, cutting-edge K-12 education IT solutions—for one school or across your entire district—that helps improve faculty effectiveness and stimulate student learning.
- 300,000 technology products
- 1,600+ brands
- Technical experts who will assist members with assessment, design, and implementation of IT projects
- Volume software licensing
- Comprehensive services
- Dedicated Account Managers, who understand the needs of IT decision makers
- Free Shipping on all orders
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Business Development Manager