CDW Government LLC (CDW-G) is the industry leading provider of multi-brand technology solutions serving K-12 institutions. With over 30 years of IT experience, CDW-G offers a broad array of products ranging from discrete hardware and software products to integrated IT solutions such as mobility, security, cloud, data center and collaboration.
CDW-G has partnered with major manufacturers such as Dell, HP, Microsoft, and Lenovo to provide comprehensive solutions for PC, server, storage, networking equipment, and IT peripherals.
- A dedicated account team under the ILTPP agreement, that offers advice and support, and is accessible via email, phone and the web
- Installation, ongoing IT support and other services available
- FREE shipping on all products regardless of order size which can ship via common ground carriers
- CDWG.com extranets that provide customized access to your account team, product information, purchase history, quotes and order status – plus the ability to track previous orders, manage asset-tagged items and order configured systems
- The CDW-G Software License Tracker extranet tool that allows your organization to track licensing agreements and expiration dates, generate standard reports or create custom layouts and schedule reports for delivery via email
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Paul Yereb, Sales Manager
CDW-G and ILTPP: Together, We Bring You Exclusive Pricing.
When you buy from CDW-G, you get expert advice, superior customer support and extensive product and service offerings. And with Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program pricing, we make purchase decisions easy for you. For classroom technology solutions, turn to the People Who Get IT – CDW-G.Website: https://www.cdwg.com/
Contract Details & Ordering Information
|Contract Duration||10/09/2015 - 01/07/2019|
|Categories||Chromebooks, Computers & Laptops, Furniture, Interactive Touch Screens, Mobile Device Management, Networking & Security, Printers, Copiers & Scanners, Software & Apps, Web Filters|
|Manufacturers Covered||Acer Adobe VMWare HP Cisco ASUS Epson Lenovo Promethean Sharp Anywhere Cart Dell StarTech.com Belkin Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Pure Storage Intel InFocus Wacom SMART MakerBot Dremel Microsoft Arcserve (USA) LLC Barracuda Networks Quest Software Storagecraft Technology Corporation Symantec Faronics Acronis F5 Networks|
|Solicitation Type||Direct Contract|