Boxlight Mimio provides the most comprehensive integrated interactive classroom solution available on the market today. Running in over 750,000 classrooms worldwide, Boxlight Mimio’s easy-to-use solutions win educational technology awards year after year. One reason teachers love using Boxlight Mimio is because MimioStudio software has the ability to natively work with content created in 3rd party products such as PowerPoint, Smart Notebook, Promethean’s ActivInspire, Word, PDF and ExamView.
Best of Breed Total Solution l Inventor of the interactive projector, Boxlight Mimio is a best-of-breed total solution provider. Boxlight’s fully integrated solution set includes Interactive Flat Panels, Projectors, Whiteboards, Student Response Systems, Wireless Slates, and Document Cameras which are all powered by award-winning MimioStudio Software and supported by comprehensive professional development and 24/7/365 award-winning technical support.
- Fully Integrated Award-winning MimioStudio software powers all hardware components including interactive flat panels, projectors, whiteboards, votes, slates, doc cams and BYOT.
- Works with Existing Content Unsurpassed operability of content created in PowerPoint, Smart Notebook, ActivInspire, Word, PDF and ExamView, without user import or conversion!
- Robust Student Collaboration Real-time individual and joint collaboration and display of up to 50 students simultaneously.
- Real Time Assessment Pre-prepared or on-the-fly. Teacher led or self-paced. Automatic grading and recording of scores. Supports multiple choice, true/false, yes/no, short answer, numeric & essay.
- Strong Professional Learning Community MimioConnect is a free online educator community housing thousands of lessons searchable by subject and grade level. Also includes training, forums, etc.
- Award Winning Products & Support Repeated Winner of ISTE BEST-OF-SHOW. Award winning 24/7/365 customer support. Face-to-face workshops. Free leader-led online training and high quality videos.
- Local Fulfillment & Installation Midwest Computer Products, headquartered in West Chicago has sales consultants throughout the state to help you customize the solution that best meets your needs.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager
General Sales Manager
Midwest Computer Products
Midwest Computer Products, established in 1977, provides turnkey AV solutions by specializing in the design, integration, installation and implementation of audio-visual systems in a variety of educational and commercial environments. System training and Service are a large part of the complete system approach to the solutions of which MCP provides. The capability MCP has of providing customizable AV solutions, made possible by the knowledge and experience of its staff and by the durable relations the Company holds with its Manufacturer and Distributor partners. Some examples of the product lines available to MCP are: Video Projectors, Control Systems, Video/ Audio Conferencing Systems, Visual Presenters/ Document Cameras, Projection Screens, Large Format Displays, Interactive Whiteboard Solutions, Voice Reinforcement and Audio Distribution and Digital Signage. Midwest Computer is an Emerald Level Solutions Provider as certified by AVIXA. The sales and installation staff are CTS certified as recognized by AVIXA.
The AV industry is unique because it is constantly evolving. MCP has a unique position within the AV industry because of their close relationships with our manufacturing partners and membership in USAV Group. The USAV Group is a professionally managed national association of leading professional AudioWebsite: http://www.midwestcomputer.com/
Contract Details & Ordering Information
|Contract||Boxlight Mimo Interactive Touch Screen Displays Contract.pdf|