Google for Education is now offering an upgrade to your digital learning environment with advanced security controls and enhanced collaboration tools to elevate teaching and learning.
In 2018, Google introduced a collection of premium tools to support education’s unique and complex needs; G Suite Enterprise for Education. This set of robust tools, includes everything in G Suite for Education (free), plus paid premium features and enhancements.
- Enhanced security, visibility, and control of data and analytics
- Empower authentic thinking with unlimited Originality reports
- Use Meet for enhanced learning and advanced meeting capabilities
- Enhanced dedicated 24×7 support from product specialists
- Choose your license – Compare the full domain and partial domain license offerings.
- 25 Ways to Use G Suite Enterprise for Education in your learning community.
- Organized by feature, followed by common use cases, and simple how-to instructions for using the feature.
- G Suite vs. G Suite Enterprise Meet Updates
- CDW•G G Suite Enterprise for Education Summary & Resources
What is the pricing formula to determine seats for G Suite Enterprise for Education (GSEfE)?
- For K-12 Public School Districts, Google looks at NCES data.
- Formula: Total Staff (FTE) – Other Support Services = Total Full Domain Licenses FTE Count
When will all of the upcoming Meet features be launching?
- Many have already begun rolling out to G Suite for Education and G Suite Enterprise for Education users. Check out the G Suite Updates Blog (and consider subscribing!) for the latest updates regarding all G Suite products. You can filter specifically by product to see those most relevant to Google Meet and Education.
How do I know if I’ll have enough licenses?
- Check with your HR department to ensure that you’re ordering the sufficient amount of licenses to cover all of the staff and students you want to have access to Enterprise features.
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
SM SLED Manager