Education Networks of America (ENA) was founded in 1996 and began with a vision to provide Internet access to every K–12 school in Tennessee. ENA has made that vision a reality by creating the first statewide K–12 network in the nation.
Today, that vision has been greatly expanded, and ENA now delivers high-capacity and future-ready connectivity, communication, cloud, security, and software services to K–12 schools, higher education institutions, and libraries across the nation.
ENA delivers transformative technology solutions supported by exceptional customer care to education and library communities across the nation. Their state-of-the-art cloud platform delivers next-generation virtualized resources designed to scale with your escalating cloud computing demands.
Empowered by solutions that save time, money, and frustration, ENA’s customers can focus on what matters most: preparing students, strengthening communities, and building leading educational enterprises.
ENA’s Proposed Solutions (View Tabs On the Left):
- VoIP Services: SmartVoice and SmartLink
- Add-Ons: SmartConference, SmartFax, Toll-Free
- ENA Cloud Solutions – Secure Data Backup Service: TrustCompute, TrustBackup, and TrustVault
- Wi-Fi/LAN Services: Professional Services
- Dedicated Account Management Personnel
- Training and Help Documentation
- Engineering Excellence
- Exceptional Service Delivery
- Customer Technical Assistance Center Support
- Proactive 24 x 7 x 365 Service Monitoring
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
ILTPP Account Service Manager