LearnPlatform is the edtech effectiveness system that equips K-12 districts to organize, streamline and analyze their education technology to ensure it is safe, equitable and cost-effective. LearnPlatform simplifies processes for edtech vetting, approvals, procurement, implementation and evaluation and makes it easy to communicate edtech information and access to teachers, students and families, all in a single platform.
The software-as-a-service and research-based solution is used by districts to organize their education technology, streamline standard processes (such as purchasing, contract management, and piloting), and rapidly analyze their classroom technology to learn what’s working, for which students, in what context, and at what cost.
Districts who use LearnPlatform benefit from the ability to:
- Generate actionable insights on the cost-effectiveness and equity of their edtech investments
- Streamline how they find, approve, purchase, and implement edtech tools
- Simplify how teachers and families find, access and use district-approved edtech
- Manage vendor relationships for better privacy compliance and more
- Ongoing discounts for ILTPP members
- Full SOPPA compliant solution with a parent-facing library of tool use
- Create an approved tool portal for teachers
- Inventory the tools used in your district
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Districts >5,000 Students
Director of Partnerships
Districts <5,000 Students